We thought you’d like to hear some good news…
Highway3Connector is relaunching service on Tuesday, August 4, 2020.
We are excited to have you back on board and have made changes to enhance our passenger’s experience. This includes:
Scheduling and Stop Changes: In order to provide passengers with a more convenient ride, we now stop at:
- Medicine Hat Regional Hospital
- Medicine Hat Mall
- Pure Casino (Lethbridge)
- Park Place Mall (Lethbridge)
- Chinook Hospital (Lethbridge)
Walk-on Riders: We are now accepting walk-on riders on a limited basis. Passengers looking to utilize our walk-on service must call 1-877-367-4993 to confirm walk-on availability ahead of their desired pickup time. Payment must be made via credit card upon boarding.
COVID-19 Health and Safety Protocols
The health and safety of our passengers, customers, and employees remains our top priority.
You can expect the same exemplary customer service as before, with the added comfort of our enhanced cleaning and safety program initiatives. A few notable changes include:
- Mandatory face masks for all passengers, with single-use non-medical masks available for purchase for those who don’t have their own
- Physical distancing guidelines will be in place during the entire rider experience, from check-in to disembarkment
- Thorough sanitation of buses and all high contact areas
- Hand sanitizer available on all buses for passenger and staff use
Highway3Connector remains committed to our Safely Home promise and hope that the actions we are taking give you confidence in our dedication to the health and safety of our passengers and staff.